Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A One-Woman Show


One of edtec's multi-talented employees recently had a performance of a lifetime. She shared her reflections on that experience with our team, and so we share them with you. Enjoy.


"I recently performed my one woman show “Bag Lady” at the YMCA on November 20. I told my story through the purses that I’ve carried throughout my lifetime. It’s not easy putting yourself out there to the world sharing my secrets and my joys with others. I was very nervous, although I’ve done this twice already. Yet I wanted people to know that we can heal our emotional wounds. I was so grateful that the staff of edtec Central was there right in the front row of the show supporting me. I would like to thank you all for first of all taking time to spend an evening with me and second for just being such warm, supportive and dynamic people. May this holiday be filled with love as you look at your life and the blessings you’ve received over the years. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Kim Kelsey"

If you would like more information about Kim's show "Bag Lady" or just about Kim, you can visit her blog at http://www.kimkelsey.blogspot.com


- Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

What positive thoughts would you like to share?